I have lost all motivation for updating my own blog...I can sit on this computer for hours and blog stalk others, but just can't seem to do the updating myself. I think it was because I was soooo disorganized. (Well I'll blame it on that anyway.) I have put all my {millions} of pictures into their own folders by date and event and can now say it will be much easier to keep up:)
So, because I got so stuck on doing the Lake Powell trip blog, I'm gonna skip around and start most recent. If you want to....(in the next couple days) go back pages and pages and you'll get a peek at what we've been up to. I don't blame you and won't judge you if you don't....
Here we go.....
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I've been waiting! haha! Just kidding! Giving you a bad time! ;)
ReplyDeletei am a proud bestie:)
ReplyDelete