Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Madness

Another month gone and so many pictures to sort through...here are a few for you to enjoy :)

bath time with his best bud
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VISIT WITH GRAMPA


he is obsessed with the ottoman...everytime we open the lid he wants to crawl in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER DISNEYLAND TRIP




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HANGING OUT WITH THE FAM







his first balloon - now everytime we go to the store he starts kicking his legs and waving his arms with excitement




He was loving that he had Aunt Esie's finger to nibble on

he liked it so much he wanted mine too :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GAVIN'S FIRST HAIRCUT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLAYING WITH DADDY




(hello...meet mr. poop face)

he pulls himself up on everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GETTING INTO TROUBLE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I TURNED 9 MONTHS OLD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. I seriously can't get over what a BEAUTIFUL boy he is. Like, he should be in magazines.

    I hope all is well! (and happy belated bday!)

    ReplyDelete