February flew by this year...we had so much going on. Here's a sampling of all our fun :)
LAZY SUNDAYS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STILL SWIMMING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VISIT WITH GREAT GRAMMY
(Trying really hard to crawl..doesn't quite have it yet)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPERBOWL PARTY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOME REALLY GOOD NAPS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PHILLY'S 30TH SURPRISE PARTY
\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VALENTINE'S DAY WITH GRAMA AND GRAMPA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WATCHED SOME DR. PHIL
(really only one day, but he was really into it)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BOWLING ALLEY TUESDAY NIGHTS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ATE SOME REALLY MESSY FOOD
AND LEARNED A NEW TRICK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WENT TO GLAMIS
(am I one lucky lady or what? he is so handsome)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I TURNED 8 MONTHS OLD
(and am starting to become very heavy for mom and dad to hold)









I miss you guys! Gavin is just growing too fast! Love the pics...I have been waiting on a blog update...I especially love the "lazy Sunday" pictures (with the Starbucks cup!)...you are already getting him started early! haha! Time has gone way too quickly and we need to get together! I'm waiting on baby number 2 now! ;) Happy early birthday, too, by the way! Love ya and miss ya! =)
ReplyDelete