(we went for green doughnuts this morning and no luck...he settled for green eggs)
Hope you all are enjoying the rain and crazy wind. I am normally not a fan of the rain, but when we have no plans it is really nice to have to stay inside (in our jammies of course) and snuggle. I am finally taking the time to catch up on THOUSANDS of pictures...I think I've just opened can after can of worms. Just when I think I'm caught up, I plug my camera and phone into the computer and have more editing and organizing to do. Someday I'll be so organized that my posts will actually be made on the day that I claim them to be:) Have a safe and Happy Saint Patty's!



Your little ones are SO sweet. I love seeing what you guys are up to. I know what you mean, I'll never be that organized. hehe!
ReplyDelete