Thursday, September 1, 2011

Chunky Monkey

I can't believe four months have gone by since this sweet boy entered our lives.  He is such an easy baby! Us Greenelshs are spoiled with our amazing sleepers.  He started sleeping through the night at 7 weeks old and I can only count a handful of times that I've been up during the night (thank goodness because I don't function well with interrupted sleep).

At his four month checkup last week:

weight - 18 lbs. 12 oz. (97%)
height -  26 1/4" (90%)
dome - 17" (75%)

One week later:

{He almost looks a little embarrassed by his weight gain...don'tcha think?}

Last month he started rolling from his belly to his back...not even a week later and he was rolling from his back to his belly.  It took Gavin months to figure out how to get from his back to his belly.  I hope this isn't a sign that he'll be learning to do things {like crawl} too early....I'll never get anything done:)




No comments:

Post a Comment