Sunday, February 20, 2011

Idyllwild

Nick and I decided to take Gav up to the snow...so glad we did because he had a blast.











you may want to pause the music (at the bottom of this page) to watch these videos.  Not to hear my annoying voice, but so that you can hear Gavin.

Before you watch the next one...I know I already got yelled at by my mom.  Just please don't tell my doctor:)

 Before you watch this one...if you are one who is likely to call CPS on parents who put their children in danger then DO NOT WATCH THIS

 But if you did watch, you'll clearly see HE LOVED IT in this next one ;)

We can't wait until our trip up to Arrowhead in a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... i was dying laughing at the videos. boy won't even go down a slide, but he'll do this? too cute. love this guy so much!

    ReplyDelete