Thursday, November 25, 2010

{Thanks}giving

We have so much to be thankful for this year...I know Nick and I are most thankful for the amazing year and a half we have had with this little guy.


We are also thankful for all our wonderful family and friends.  We have been lucky enough to have spent the last half year living with my parents.  Gavin has become so close with them and it is so amazing to see the bond.  I wish we could live with all our family so he could spend the time with them as well.  Hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving and took some time out in the day to be thankful for something.

We didn't get a good group picture of our Thanksgiving dinner so here are the few I did manage to take...



My dad bought us an early Christmas present.  He was rearranging all the tv components and decided we needed the xbox 360 kinect.  We played that night (until leaving to shop) and the next day when Jenn and I got home.

{yes those are my husbands sexy white legs...apparently the game got him a little overheated}

No comments:

Post a Comment