tummy time
His cute outfit from Auntie Jenn
Auntie V
Great Grandma
Grandpa and Grandma
Our little man is such a ham! He is full of smiles and giggles and Nick and I just want to eat him up :)
You updated! Yeah! I am so glad I got to see the little man! I just love him! Can't wait to see you guys soon! =) xoxo!
yay for you! I am proud of you right now... like a proud parent, only prouder!
He is such a darling boy. I love his HUGE smile. Looks like you guys are having so much fun playing mommy and daddy.
You updated! Yeah! I am so glad I got to see the little man! I just love him! Can't wait to see you guys soon! =) xoxo!
ReplyDeleteyay for you! I am proud of you right now... like a proud parent, only prouder!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a darling boy. I love his HUGE smile. Looks like you guys are having so much fun playing mommy and daddy.
ReplyDelete